Wed 14 Feb 2019, various venues.
Valentine’s Day or Saint Valentine’s Day is a celebration of love and romance traditionally held on 14th February in the UK and many countries around the world.
Edinburgh is a beautiful and romantic city, the perfect place to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your loved one. Below you’ll find romantic events, walks, restaurants and hotels to help you plan your ideal Valentine’s weekend.
Romantic Restaurants in Edinburgh
- The Witchery By The Castle (££££)
- Number One (££££)
- The Tower Restaurant (££££)
- Café St Honoré (£££)
- The Honours (£££)
- Angels With Bagpipes (£££)
- The Stockbridge Restaurant (£££)
- The Magnum (£££)
- Petit Paris (££)
- David Bann Vegetarian Restaurant (££)
Romantic Hotels in Edinburgh
- The Balmoral Hotel (5 star)
- The Caledonian (5 star)
- Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile (5 star)
- Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa (5 star)
- The Dunstane Houses (5 star)
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel (4 star)
- Hotel Du Vin (4 star)
- The Rutland Hotel (4 star)
- Twelve Picardy Place (4 star)